Back to school season is here! It’s a time of year kids and parents alike typically look forward to, and it’s no secret that 2020 is going to look a little different.
Instead of figuring out bus stops, wardrobes, and drop off and pickup schedules, most are now figuring out how to navigate and transition to a virtual school year. It’s an intimidating transition, we know. We’ve been there! We believe the key to success is to hold onto every ounce of motivation and inspiration as possible.
To help you out, we put together some of our favorite back to school quotes below. We encourage you to add one to your letter board and keep it somewhere in plain sight of your at-home classroom to keep the team going this school year - kids, teachers, parents and all. You got this!
- Firsts are best because they are beginnings.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- Believe to Achieve.
- What you learn here will change the world.
- The future of the world is in the classroom today.
- Alexa, homeschool the kids.
- Keep calm and homeschool on.
- When one teaches, two learn.
- Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.