10 Letter Board Quote Ideas for EntrepreneursQuote Ideas
Every business starts with a dream. And, while everyone has dreams and ideas, those that stop at dreaming are called dreamers; those that make their dreams a reality are called entrepreneurs.
We know a little bit about the journey of entrepreneurship here at The Type Set Co. It’s taken many leaps of faith and lots of tough decisions for us to create our pride and joy, this company - but we’ve never regretted it for a second. The road to pursuing your dreams is never easy, but it’s almost always rewarding.
With entrepreneurship on the rise, we’re proud to be part of the 582 million people around the world who report that they’re entrepreneurs. We personally think that there are lots of great things about running your own business, and particularly about being a small business owner.
The majority of people who identify as entrepreneurs report that the reason they pursued starting a business is so they can be their own boss. And we have to agree that’s a great reason to do it. Sure, we work WAY more hours than if we clocked in at 9 and out at 5, but we get to make our own decisions, choose the people we work with, and try new ideas that we have, just because we want to. We find lots of satisfaction in looking around us and seeing what we’ve built. And, if you’re an entrepreneur or business owner, we bet you feel the same!
Are you an entrepreneur? Then you might appreciate the quotes below that celebrate you and your hard work. Take a look, stick them to your letterboard, and share your photos with us on social!
And hey. You’re doing a great job.
- "You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end." -Jessica Herrin
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
- Everything begins with an idea.
- Listen to the lightbulb.
- A good idea becomes a great idea when you let it out.
- The world needs what you have to offer.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
If you’re an entrepreneur, you might want to gift yourself this hilarious mug for enjoying coffee at your desk (or your living room sofa or kitchen table… wherever you work from!). We also love this waterproof notepad, because sometimes the best ideas happen in the shower.
Featured image: 15x15 Magnetic Letter Board Slate in Black Chalkboard and Soft Magnetic Letters in Lemon Zest