Childhood, a short season indeed, but a sweet one to be sure. Many of us have to think hard to remember specific memories from our childhood - we know we certainly do! Thankfully, watching our Opie grow up can often serve as a reminder of some of the little luxuries of that time in our lives.
To bring more sweet childhood charm into your home, look no further. We’ve got a handful of quotes you can use on your letter board that will uplift, inspire, and remind you and your kids of just how sweet that season of life can be. Keep reading to check them out, and let us know in the comments which is your favorite. Happy spelling!
- Stay wild, child
- Be the brightest crayon in the box
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- “A child who reads will become an adult who thinks.”
- Childhood is a short season. -Helen Hayes
- Kid, you’ll move mountains! -Dr. Seuss
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” - Dr. Seuss
- Play the day away
- Growing up is overrated.
- “Let the wild rumpus start!” -Where the Wild Things Are