Some may say that excuses are for the weak, but we say what's the harm if they actually work! Not feeling those plans you made for this weekend? Or perhaps you were a little late to the office this morning. Or maybe, just maybe, you bit off more than you could chew and may not quite make that deadline you agreed to. Regardless, we firmly believe that some situations just deserve a good excuse!
Looking to get out of something in the future? We’re dishing up 10 of the best excuses we could come up with!
- Sorry I’m late, I didn't want to come.
- Sorry I had to cancel last minute but it took me forever to come up with an excuse I haven't used before.
- Excuse the mess, I didn't feel like cleaning it.
- Sorry I didn't respond to that email, I was out living my best life.
- I will be a little late because of who I am as a person. Thanks for understanding.
- I wish I could give you my homework but my family got a new paper shredder and I had to see if it was working properly.
- In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
- I can't come into work today because I don't have the patience.
- I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hangry.
- I’ll never stop eating ice cream because I'm not a quitter.