We can’t choose our family, but we can choose our friends. And that is why, my friends 😉, friendships run so deep and for so long. Each one comes into our lives for a purpose and they are sure to leave a lasting impression.
What would life even be without friends? Pretty lame if you ask us. So let’s celebrate those friends who have stood the test of time and have stuck it out through the best and worst of times. Show your friends how much you love them and how much they mean to you by using one of the quotes about friendship below on your letter board. Be sure to tag us in any photos you share on social, and DEFINITELY be sure to tag your bestie too!
Cheers to the BFFs.
- Thank you for being a friend
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
- Collect friendships, not things.
- You're "she" to my "nanigans"
- Friendship isn't one big thing, it's a million little things.
- I never let my best friend do stupid things… alone.
- We finish each other's sandwiches.
- Friends until the very end—and then some.
- In squad we trust.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.