Is there anything better than gathering at home with family and friends? As the weather gets cooler, we dream of cozy evenings at home with a fire in the fireplace, a delicious meal on the table, and friends gathered around the table telling stories and laughing together. It makes our hearts warm just thinking about it!
The most important things in life aren’t things and to remind us all of that important truth, we’ve put together a list of quotes about welcoming guests into your home. We hope they inspire you as you host those you love this season!
- The best times are always found when friends and family gather round.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- The most cherished moments are those we spend together.
- Good food. Good times. Good company.
- It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
- Memories are the best gift of all.
- ‘Tis the season of celebration, happiness, joy, gifts, gatherings, and good food.
- May all who come as guests leave as friends.
- Gather with grateful hearts.
- Welcome and enter with a happy heart.
- The fondest memories are made when gathered around a table