‘Tis the season for giving and I’m sure we aren’t alone when we say giving a gift and watching the recipient’s face light up gives us the warm and fuzzies unlike anything else. We are firm believers in the power of gifting something meaningful, whether it’s a material item or not, and there’s no better time than this season of giving than to think about those special people in our lives.
To get you in the spirit of giving love, time, energy, or things, we have curated a list of some of our favorite quotes to celebrate National Day of Giving which is December 1st. What better way to get into the mood?
Keep scrolling to take a look, and happy gifting!
- No one has ever become poor by giving. -Anne Frank
- That’s a wrap!
- When you give, you receive more than you gave.
- Pay it forward.
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill
- Presence is the best present.
- Give a little, get a little.
- Quality over quantity.
- Let’s gift them something to talk about
- All tied up with a bow.
- The best gifts are wrapped in love.
- The manner of giving is worth more than the gift that is given.
- Giving from the heart is an expression of love.