Good grammar makes us giddy and we aren't the only ones! Is there anything more satisfying than seeing someone use “you’re” or “their” correctly, or seeing that punctuation mark in *just* the right place in a sentence? Needless to say, the grammar police won't be coming after us anytime soon because well, we may or may not be honorary members of the squad! Call us word nerds all you want but good grammar is our love language and we live for it!
Flex your impeccable grammar skills and let your nerdy-ness shine by decking out your letter board with one of these grammar-centric quotes!
- Punsters should be drawn and quoted
- Practice safe text: use commas.
- I avoid cliches like the plague.
- I’m so adjective, I verb noun.
- Double negatives are a big no-no.
- Synonym rolls: just like grammar used to make.
- I prefer my puns intended.
- Hyperbole is the greatest thing ever!
- You had me at proper spelling and grammar
- English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.
- You had me at the proper use of “you’re”
- I now pronouns you, he and she