If you ask us, Valentine’s Day shouldn’t just be for the romance. All love should be celebrated on this day - whether it’s a partner, a child, a friend, a pet, or ourselves. Yeah, we said it. Self-love is the best of all!
If your or your loved one’s love language is words of affection, then listen up. Put that letter board to good use this Valentine’s Day and tell them (or you) how you really feel with any of the below 14 quotes. These are some of our personal favorite ways to express our own love, and we hope you love them too. ❤️
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Love never gives up.
- We are most alive when we're in love.
- Love is a friendship that has caught fire.
- Where there is love, there is life.
- You’re not my number one, you’re my only one.
- Together with you is my favorite place to be.
- True love stories never have endings.
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
- Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
- For you see, each day I love you more.
- Your smile conquers my heart.
- I love it when we can be weird together.