15 Funny and Heartfelt Relationship QuotesQuote Ideas
February is a month for romance and, sure, we love Valentine’s Day as much as the next person (although, if we’re being honest, we’re mostly in it for the chocolate). But all kinds of relationships are important! Whether it’s romantic or platonic, there’s nothing like knowing someone will always be there for you.
If you ask us, celebrating love should happen every day, not just one day a year. There are so many types of love to appreciate - friendship, family love, romance, caregiver to child. Let’s normalize telling the important people in our lives that we love them!
Candlelit dinners are nice, but we also love non-traditional, creative ways to celebrate, like having a dance party or going for a hike. What could be better than building new memories that you’ll remember for years to come, while spending quality time with family and friends? Plus, you can take pictures of your fun activities and compile them into a photo book to give as a gift next Valentine’s day!
Looking for more ideas? Throw a party, bake a cake, wear pink and red from head to toe, make a list of all the things you love about your people and share it with them, take over a chore that your family member usually does, give a gift, write and perform a song, throw confetti, or buy flowers.
One other idea that you know we love - let your ride-or-die know how much they mean to you with these letter board quotes about relationships.
- The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.
- A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
- Enjoy your ride. Hand in hand. Side by side.
- I plan on bugging you every single day for the rest of my life.
- Relationships are just two people constantly asking each other what they want to eat until one of them dies.
- Relationships are a walk in the park. Jurassic Park.
- Be with the person who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
- Let’s stay together.
- “To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” - Mark Twain
- You’re my person.
- You’re the bomb to my diggity.
- We go together like mac and cheese.
- A relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing what you mean to someone.
Looking for more Valentine’s letter board inspiration? Rose Quartz, Mad Magenta, Holly Berry, and Desert Poppy are some of our favorite colors of soft magnetic letters for the holiday!