Creatives come in all shapes and sizes. Some of us are graphic designers, some are painters, musicians, actors, or dancers. And then there are those who are photographers. If you’re a photographer, this one is for you.
To our lens-loving-letterboarders, we come to you today with quotes about photography that we hope inspire you to use your letter board AND photograph it (see what we did there?). But in all seriousness, we know how hard you work and appreciate the beauty you add to our world. Take a peek at the quotes below and don’t forget to share your photos with us on social media!
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” - Ansel Adams
- “It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.” - Alfred Eisenstaedt
- “Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.” - David Alan Harvey
- “When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear” - Alfred Eisenstaedt
- “Essentially what photography is is life lit up.” - Sam Abell
- “I don’t trust words. I trust pictures.” - Gilles Peress
- “Only photograph what you love.” - Tim Walker
- A picture is a poem without words.
- When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.
- A photograph is a pause button of life.
- Photographers can freeze time. What’s your superpower?
- Oh, snap!
- Photographers have to deal with a lot of crop.
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- Walk softly and carry a big lens.