I think we can all agree that the past year and a half has been a little rough to say the least and now more than ever, we could all use a little extra rest & relaxation.
Maybe it's a white sandy beach and a good book. Or a lawn chair propped up by a lake. Or a warm bubble bath. Or even just a nice cushy couch and your favorite show. Whatever R&R means to you, chances are you probably need it and more than likely, you also deserve it.
As a not so subtle reminder to take a load off and relax, deck out your letterboard with one of these 15 quotes about R&R and prop it up somewhere where you’ll see it on the daily!
- It’s okay to take a break.
- A little R&R never hurt anyone.
- Self care is not selfish.
- Can we restart the weekend?
- Invest in rest.
- Note to self: relax!
- Rest. Relax. Recharge.
- Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is relax.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
- When all else fails, take a nap.
- Naptime is my happy hour.
- I don't want to do things. I want to not do things.
- Better days are coming...they're called Saturday and Sunday.
- Hello Friday, I've been waiting for you.
- Take time to do what makes your soul happy.