If you’re the one that’s known as the feisty friend in your friend group, we’re here for it. We see you, we feel you, and we appreciate you. You’re the one who always keeps us laughing (sometimes at totally inappropriate things and in totally inappropriate moments). We can’t help but love it, even when we have to duck out of the room with our hand over our mouth.
For some people, sass and sarcasm just come naturally. And with that can come being a little misunderstood. Maybe your sarcasm is the strongest when you’re hangry or maybe it’s just your witty sense of humor, no matter what the circumstances. Either way, we think sarcasm is a totally legitimate form of humor and we love the creativity it requires.
Although sarcasm is often thought to be a negative when it comes to interpersonal relationships, we think that in the right context, it’s downright hilarious. And, it turns out, there are actual benefits to having a sarcastic sense of humor. While we don’t recommend turning to sarcasm during an argument with a friend or in a professional setting with a colleague, we cheer on the use of sarcasm for purely entertainment purposes. We’ll laugh along with you when it comes to clever snark every single time.
To highlight our love of sarcasm, here are 15 snarky and sarcastic quotes for your letter board. We think they’re so great. No, really.
- I wish people came with a 30 second trailer so I could see what I’m getting myself into.
- When social distancing is over, let's not tell some people.
- Sorry I’m late, I didn't want to come.
- Everyone was thinking it, I just said it.
- That's a horrible idea...what time?
- My level of sarcasm has gotten to the point where even I don't know if I'm kidding or not.
- The person who invented autocorrect should burn in hello.
- I’m staying home today. I have mood poisoning.
- If you want to impress me with your car, it better be a food truck.
- I’m not a hot mess, I’m a spicy disaster.
- The sass is real with this one.
- I’m not weird, I’m limited edition.
- In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
- If life gives you lemons, make a cocktail.
- I doubt alcohol is the answer, but it's worth a shot!