Some people dread their birthday, but we feel that getting older means getting wiser, more interesting, and, dare we say, even better! The longer you live, the more experience you have to draw on and the more wisdom you have to share. Those wrinkles just mean that we’re living, laughing, and loving to the fullest, right?
Age is just a number and we believe you’re really as young as you feel. As long as you keep being playful and positive, who cares how many birthday candles you have to blow out? In our minds, more candles just mean that we get a bigger cake to put them on and we’re all for that!
So, raise a glass and say “cheers to the years”! To celebrate getting older and the fun that comes with it, here are letter board quotes to display in your home or at your party!
- You’re never too old to glow up.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- You don’t stop playing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing.
- The art of living is to know how to grow old gracefully.
- Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
- Aging is just another word for living.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
- Let’s grow old together.
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
- I always knew I’d get old. How fast it happened was a surprise though.
- I’m not getting older. I’m getting better.
- Aged like a fine wine
- I'm at the age where my back goes out more than I do.
- Never old enough to know better
- Count your age by friends, not by years.
- Have a twinkle in your wrinkle.
- How to find out if you’re old: fall down. If people laugh, you’re young. If people panic, you’re old.
- Cheers to the years!