Who doesn’t automatically feel happier when they see a rainbow?
Rainbows symbolize hope, equality, luck, new beginnings, and pride. They have many different meanings, for many different people, that often depend on culture, spiritual beliefs, or just personal associations. For some rainbows are a symbol of pride, for others they’re a reminder of a loved one who has passed, and for many they’re a symbol of a promising future. The colors that make up a rainbow are each different, each beautiful, and all work together to create something incredible that they couldn’t make on their own! No wonder rainbows remind us to show off our own true colors!
Even though the rainbow holds a variety of symbolism for everyone, there is one thing that we all have in common when it comes to rainbows, and that is they remind us all of something good. Rainbows are beautiful and rare. When we see them in nature, we all feel a bit like the Double Rainbow Guy on the inside!
So to honor the good ‘ol rainbow, here are 15 of our favorite quotes about rainbows to color your letter board. Scroll down to see them, and bonus points if you use your rainbow colored alphabet magnets to display them! (Psst… If you do, take a picture and tag us on social media so we can appreciate your colorful creation!)
- Color makes the world go ‘round
- What happens over the rainbow, stays over the rainbow
- The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow
- You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down
- In a world of cloudy days, always be a rainbow
- Chase rainbows
- My favorite color is rainbow
- Count your rainbows not your storms
- Be your own rainbow
- If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain
- We are rainbows, me and you. Every color, every hue.
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
- Life isn't all rainbows and sunshine, but it should be.
- You are the gold at the end of my rainbow.
- You are a rainbow of possibilities.
- Every storm in life is followed by a rainbow.
- Rainbow is a whole attitude.