Check out these 19 letter board quotes to use in your home during quarantine!
These are some weird time we’re living in, there’s no denying that. However, witnessing how much everyone has come together during this pandemic has inspired us to keep spreading the joy and helping others in any way possible!
And that is why we come to you today - to try and cheer you up with some of our favorite quotes that you can use on your The Type Set Co. letter board in hopes that we help make this whole thing suck just a little less.
Check ‘em out, stick ‘em on, share em’ on social, and tag us! We want to see what you’ve got on your board.
- Keep calm and wash your hands
- Take care of yourself, take care of each other
- Currently in quarantine - please send wine
- Alexa, homeschool the kids.
- Quarantine Friends Forever
- Quarantine and chill
- This must be the art of doing nothing at all.
- Peace, love, and laying on the couch.
- “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”
- Fred Rogers
- During Quarantine, I’m only telling inside jokes.
- Is it acceptable to social distance from my kids?
- Apparently, I am a professional face toucher
- Dear 2020, Can I get a refund?
- Trying to chill out, but this is new for me.
- I’m sorry for what I said during quarantine
- In 20 years, this will be known as The Great Quarantine of 2020
- 2019: There’s no place like home. 2020: I wish we could go somewhere.
- Will trade kids for toilet paper
- Can't touch this has taken on a whole new meaning.
Ashley & Paul