These are some weird times we’re living in, there’s no denying that.
As we all compete for toilet paper, order our groceries, try our hand at baking sourdough bread, become experts at taking Zoom calls in pajama pants, rewatch all of our favorite shows, and just generally stay away from anyone outside of our family bubble, we’re trying our hardest to adjust to everything that has come along with quarantining.
There may be things that are inconvenient, weird, scary, and even frustrating about what we’re all experiencing, but we’re also inspired as we’ve witnessed people come together and support one another during this time.
These days will be documented in history and we’re living through them, so let's leave our mark as positively as we can. Are you with us?
That’s why we come to you today to cheer you up with 19 of our favorite quotes for your letter board for you to use during quarantine. Display these quotes on your letter board, fridge, or other magnetic surface in your home (or anywhere you can remain 6 feet away from other people!). Decorate with them, share them with others (virtually!), and let's try to make this whole thing suck just a little less. We’d love for you to take pictures and share them with us on social media (tag @thetypesetco) so we can see them and enjoy them with you… from a distance.
Don’t forget to look out for yourself and others. Spread love and happiness whenever and wherever you can. We’ll all make it through this together!
- Keep calm and wash your hands
- Take care of yourself, take care of each other
- Currently in quarantine - please send wine
- Alexa, homeschool the kids.
- Quarantine Friends Forever
- Quarantine and chill
- This must be the art of doing nothing at all.
- Peace, love, and laying on the couch.
- “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”
- Fred Rogers
- During Quarantine, I’m only telling inside jokes.
- Is it acceptable to social distance from my kids?
- Apparently, I am a professional face toucher
- Dear 2020, Can I get a refund?
- Trying to chill out, but this is new for me.
- I’m sorry for what I said during quarantine
- In 20 years, this will be known as The Great Quarantine of 2020
- 2019: There’s no place like home. 2020: I wish we could go somewhere.
- Will trade kids for toilet paper
- Can't touch this has taken on a whole new meaning.
Ashley & Paul