HERE WE GO. 2021 is upon us. It’s so close we can taste the champagne, hear thee kazoos, and feel the confetti getting stuck in our hair already. We don’t know about you guys, but after the way 2020 went, we are feeling pretty hopeful that 2021 has a lot of good in store for us.
We’re making a special resolution this year. Even though we have high hopes for the next year, we are resolving to not let ourselves get too attached to the outcome. We plan to head into the next year with open arms, open minds, and open hearts. We simply wish for people to be kind to one another and to see a state of normalcy return within these next twelve months.
What’s your resolution? Tell us in the comments, and then scroll down to check out some of our favorite quotes for your letter board to help ring in the new year!
- But first, champagne
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- 365 new days, 365 new chances.
- Bring on the bubbly!
- The best is yet to come.
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- "Thank u, next." — Me to 2020
- Here's to whatever comes next.
- Is it 2021 yet?
- Have a sparkling New Year!
- First rule of 2021: No one talks about 2020.
- New year. Who dis?
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written” – Melody Beattie
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice” – T.S Eliot
- 8pm is the new midnight!
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- “Thank God that’s over.” Said everyone about 2020.
- 2021 - the year of promise
- 2021 - Don’t do us like 2020 did.
- Vision is 2021
- I lived through 2020. Please don’t kiss me at midnight.
New for New Years 2022!
- The best is yet to come!
- New year, new me
- And so the adventure begins
- Trust the magic of new beginnings.
- I haven’t been this excited about a new year since last year.
- Here’s to pretending that everything will change when the year does!
- Less bitter, more glitter
- Here's to making pour decisions tonight!
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book.
- Here’s to a fresh start!
- Celebrate the endings. They come with new beginnings.