Ahh, fall. This truly is the best time of year if you ask us! The leaves are changing, the mornings are colder, socially distanced football is on TV, and the pumpkin spice is so strong you can smell it everywhere you go. We aren’t mad. 🙂
We look forward to this time of year every year, and after the way 2020 has gone so far, we’d be surprised if most of you weren’t excited about fall just because it means the end of the year is closer and closer.
Yet, here we are and 2020 isn’t over yet, so let’s keep our sights on Fall! Keep reading for a fresh list of fun Fall time quotes so you can welcome the changing of the seasons right into your home. Take a peek below, and happy snuggling!
- Spice, spice, baby.
- Trick or treat yo' self.
- Let us all live apple-y ever after.
- Orange you glad it's autumn?
- Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's maple leaves.
- If you don't like sappy puns, you better leaf right now.
- Give 'em pumpkin to talk about.
- Let's get lit.
- Go big or gourd home.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Sweater weather is better weather.
- Fall over the place.
- Pumpkin Spice up your Life
- Pumpkin’ ain’t easy
- You’re the apple of my eye.
- Be like a tree and leaf.
- Fall: The official sponsor of JOMO.
- You got me fallin’ for you.
- How many days of wearing nothing but PJ’s is too many?
- How much hot chocolate is too much? Asking for a friend.
- How much pumpkin Spice is too much? Asking for a friend.
- You had me at Pumpkin Spice
- Can I get my apples in cider form?
- Don’t stop be-leaf-ing
- I beleaf in you!
- Leaf me alone