Remember writing letters to Santa and awaiting his arrival every Christmas? As an adult, your wish list may have changed from the time you were a kid, but the excitement never fades!
As a child, the countdown to Christmas is one of the most exciting times of the year. There are cookies to bake, carols to sing, parties to attend… and gifts to dream about! We have fond memories of circling items we wanted in catalogs then meticulously writing a letter politely requesting that Santa bring us those things. Once the letter was dropped into the mailbox (or hand delivered by mom and dad), the anticipation began!
As an adult, your favorite gifts might not come out of a catalog, but the magic of Christmas is still there. It doesn’t matter how old we are, we still love the sights, smells, and most of all the *feelings* of Christmas!
We might be too old to visit Santa at the mall, but we’re never too old to write Santa a letter. We can’t wait to see what the big guy in the red suit brings us this year!
Here are a few ideas for your letter to Santa that can be spelled out on any letter board.
- Dear Santa, I still believe in you.
- Dear Santa, I can explain…
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Well, some of the time.
- Dear Santa, It’s a long story.
- Dear Santa, Please text my parents. They have my list.
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good-ish.
- Dear Santa, Here is a gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free cookie.
- Dear Santa, If you bring presents with batteries, please bring batteries.
- Dear Santa, I’ve been naughty all year, but it was worth it.
- Dear Santa, I’m sorry for what I said before I had coffee.
- Dear Santa, Define good.
- Dear Santa, Please bring wine.
- Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a self-cleaning house.
- Dear Santa, I like coal in the shape of diamonds.
- Dear Santa, When you stop by, could you please throw a quick load in the washer, vacuum, and wash the dishes? Thanks!
If you’re getting ready to mail your letter to the North Pole, this stationary is the perfect touch! And then when you’re wrapped gifts appear under the tree, maybe they’ll be personalized with Santa’s signature stamp!
Looking for Christmas letter board decor inspiration for your favorite Santa letter or Christmas quote? Soft Magnetic Letters in Limited Edition Holly Berry and Emerald City are a beautiful combination. Sprinkle in some Wild Honey letters for a festive gold-toned touch.