18 Quotes About Kindness the World Needs Right NowQuote Ideas
There is so much that can be said about kindness, but much more important than learning about kindness is sharing it and receiving it. We believe that being kind isn’t just about being nice. It’s possible to do the “nice” thing without being sincere. To be truly kind, you must be able to show empathy, generosity, and thoughtfulness. As one of our quotes below says, being kind is about who YOU are, not who others are.
One of the greatest things about kindness is that your ability to be kind can grow with practice. It’s like a muscle that will increase when exercised, meaning that when you do something kind, you’re more likely to continue to do more kind things. Cool, right??
Kindness has actually been studied and, scientifically speaking, there are all kinds of benefits to our lives when we choose to be kind to others. It actually makes us healthier and increases our energy and lifespan! Seems like a good reason to find a way to be kind every single day!
But even without data, we all know how we feel when we’re around someone who shows us kindness. Maybe we know someone who always calls out the beautiful things in us when they see them. Or who never makes us feel bad for making a mistake. Or who says the right things when we’re feeling down, upset, or sad.
A truly kind person can change our lives.
To celebrate the kind people in our lives and remind us to always choose kindness in every situation, here are some quotes for your letter board. Let's all choose to be the kind of people who are kind to people!
- Be Kind
- Throw kindness around like confetti
- Kindness is love made visible
- Always be a little kinder than necessary
- Love and kindness are never wasted.
- In the end, only kindness matters.
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” - Dalai Lama
- The world is full of kind people. If you can’t find one, be one.
- How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.
- Kindness is the mark we leave on the world.
- In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
- Kindness is doing what you can, where you are, with what you have.
- Kindness is having the ability to speak with love, listen with patience, and act with compassion.
- You can accomplish with kindness what you cannot by force.
- Do kind things for people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
- Kindness is like wildfire.
- If you have to choose between being right and being kind, choose being kind.
Since we’re practicing throwing kindness around like confetti, how about displaying your quotes about kindness with Soft Magnetic Letters from our Confetti Collection? We think Confetti Mod or Confetti Pop would be a dream!