Raise your hand if you're like us and firmly believe that carbs are life. I mean seriously, is there anything better? Pizza, pasta, pastries...we love it all!
Running late in the morning? Grab a donut. Having a rough day? Eat a cookie. Don't feel like cooking? Order a pizza. Another year older? You deserve a cupcake. Correct us if we’re wrong (spoiler alert: we aren't), but it seems like there's a perfect carb for just about any occasion.
With carbs on the brain, we’re dishing up 15 quotes about our favorite food group. Throw any of these punny numbers on your letterboard for the perfect kitchen decor.
- I’ve got 99 problems and they all involve carbs.
- I’m on a low carb diet. Whenever I feel low, I eat carbs.
- I’d give up carbs but I'm not a quitter.
- Pasta is my love language.
- If loving carbs is wrong, I don't want to be right.
- Some of my best friends are carbs.
- Let’s face it, if cauliflower can become pizza, you can do anything.
- Is butter a carb?
- Give up carbs? Over my bread body.
- You can't make everyone happy. You are not pizza.
- My head says gym, but my heart says donuts.
- I can't turn water into wine but I can turn pizza into breakfast.
- Bikini season is right around the corner but unfortunately, so is the bakery.
- Carb queen.
- You can't be sad when you're holding a cupcake.