There are lots of things we look forward to around the holidays. Decorating the tree, buying presents for loved ones, listening to holiday music, and driving around to see lights, to name a few. But topping our list of holiday favorites is all the delicious baked goods that it’s traditional to make and enjoy this time of year! And, while we love eating all the treats, smelling the warm scent of baked goods in the air is almost as good!
In honor of one of our favorite and coziest winter activities, here are some quotes about baking for you to use in your holiday decor.
- Bakers gonna bake.
- Life is what you bake of it.
- Baking is my therapy.
- Bake the world a better place.
- If there’s a whisk, there’s a way.
- A batch made in heaven
- Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
- Stressed backwards is desserts.
- Nothing says home like the smell of baking.
- “A party without cake is just a meeting.” Julia Child
- You bake me happy.
- I just don't want to look back and think, “I should have eaten that.”
- Bake it ‘til you make it
- A legend in the baking
- Hey cupcake, you’re the sweetest.
- Love is all you knead.