Happy Father’s Day to the greatest guys we know… our dads!
The thing about dads is that they’re always up for fun and games! They’re the parents that wrestle with us on the floor, build treehouses, and buy us treats (that usually come with a “don’t tell mom” warning). They were usually the ones in charge when we scraped our knees or ended up with more serious injuries, but we never doubted their love for a second.
Sure, dads might be a little rough around the edges, but what would we do without them? We would have never learned how to change a flat tire, hang a level picture frame, or grill the perfect steak. And we wouldn’t have anyone to call to be our own personal handyman, even after we’ve grown-up and moved out. Simply put, our lives would be less wonderful (and we’d be less self-sufficient) without them around!
Every dad has a different skill set and different wisdom to pass on, but we know from experience that they’re always willing to share their knowledge. They can be great listeners and great advice-givers. Plus, their jokes never fail to make us chuckle… and roll our eyes.
Simply put, we definitely think dads are worth celebrating! Here are some of our favorite quotes for Father’s Day to put on your letter board or share with the special dads in your life!
- Thanks for being the cool parent. (Don’t tell Mom.)
- Here's to one of my favorite parents!
- Worst jokes. Best dad.
- Happy Father's Day, Dad. You were right—about everything.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Dads are ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of songs.
- It is admirable for a dad to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for a dad who takes his daughter shopping.
- By the time a man realizes his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- A Father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- Fatherhood is one of life’s best reasons to need a little extra coffee.
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad! Without me, today is just another day. (You’re welcome!)
- Dad, may your Father’s Day be better than your jokes.
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
- The best part of Father’s Day is when your kids buy you something nice with your own money.
Looking for the perfect gift for your dad this Father’s Day? We think this Dad-ism Calendar is pretty funny!
Be sure to also check out our post about perfectly punny dad quotes.