We love to organize.
Something about putting things in order and having a place for everything makes us feel de-stressed and at peace. Right up there with our love of new school supplies is our love of organization tools. Drawer organizers? Yes, please. A label maker for our files, bins, shelves, and anything else we can think of to label? Absolutely! Drawer organizers? We’ll take them all! Those clear bins for fridge organization? You know we love them!
It seems like, these days, organization is a major trend. We’ve all tried to figure out what clothing and items we own that spark joy and thanked the items we no longer need before giving them away. We’ll also admit that, once or twice, we’ve spent our Friday nights watching episodes of The Home Edit and getting inspired to spend our weekends making our closets look like they belong in a celebrity home. And one of our favorite hobbies is definitely scrolling Pinterest and then adding all the beautiful glass jars for pantry organization to our Amazon cart.
While part of the purpose of organization is to have a beautiful space that you and others can enjoy (and to not panic every time someone says they’re coming over!), we think the main reason to declutter and create systems is for the sense of peace and contentment it can bring to our lives. We know from personal experience that when there’s a place for everything and everything is in its place, we feel calmer and it honestly has an impact on our mental health. We’re not always perfect at keeping things in order, but we sure do feel better when we choose to make the effort!
If you need inspiration to start organizing your space, or if you’re someone who just loves to obsess over systems, we think you’ll love these 15 quotes about organization for your letter board, fridge, or other magnetic surface in your home. Find your favorites, display them where you can see them, and get to organizing!
- For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned.
- Organization isn’t about perfection. It’s about efficiency, reducing stress, and improving your quality of life.
- Organization begins with an awareness of what doesn’t work for you.
- If only organizing my life was as easy as pinning things about organizing my life.
- With organization comes empowerment.
- Being organized is a sign of self-respect.
- My house isn’t messy. Those are things I’ve put in the way in case a burglar breaks in.
- Organization is a journey, not a destination.
- A good system shortens the road to the goal.
- Clutter is nothing more than postponed decisions.
- Good order is the foundation of all things.
- Owning less is better than organizing more.
- A place for everything and everything in its place.
- But first, declutter.
- Get rid of the mess so you can soak up the moments.
Speaking of organization, did you know we have magnetic letter organizers to keep your letter collection neat and tidy? Store your letters where you can see them so creating your wordy home decor is easy and efficient!Looking for more inspiration about getting your house and life in order? Check out 15 Cleaning Quotes to Make Housework More Fun.