If you ask us, mothers keep the world spinning so they deserve some lovin’ every day, but we won’t complain about the special treatment that comes on Mother’s Day each year. And what better way to show her some love than to drop a sweet little note onto your letter board for mom to see? Pro tip: leave a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine next to it for brownie points. And a brownie - leave a brownie, too.
Below are some of our favorite mother-themed quotes to help you out. They are suitable for mothers, soon-to-be mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, fur mothers, or plant mothers. Each is important in their own right! To all the moms out there - thank you, and happy Mother’s Day! ❤️
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Everything I learned about being awesome, I learned from my mom.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- Home is wherever Mom is.
- Keep calm and call Mom.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- A mother's hug lasts long after she lets go.
- Dear mom, I get it now.
- Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
- Motherhood. All love begins and ends there.