As we reach graduation season, we know many of you are excited to put on a cap and gown, walk across a stage, be handed a well-deserved diploma, and flip that tassel to the other side.
Graduations are kind of a big deal. They’re the culmination of a whole lot of hard work, education, and growth. If you’re finishing a degree this year, think back to when you started working on it. Whether you’re graduating from high school, college, or another program, we bet you felt like an entirely different person when you first started out.
We think you deserve a lot of pomp and circumstance (yes, the song but also the real thing). Your achievements should be acknowledged and celebrated! So order a cake, put up a tent in the backyard, and invite your family and friends over to celebrate with you. If you have some printed graduation photos and a framed diploma to show off, even better!
While it’s an exciting celebration of your achievements, graduation also means the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Now that you have the degree you’ve been working so hard for, you may be starting a new job, maybe even moving to a new place. Or maybe you’re starting over and taking on a new degree by going to college. Whatever is in front of you, we know you’ll be successful at achieving the goals you set for yourself. Aim high, work hard, and have fun along the way!
We’ve gathered 15 quotes celebrating recent grads for this special season. Decorate your letter boards to display at your graduation party! Or use these quotes around your house to remind yourself of all you have accomplished (or to celebrate your friends or family members who are graduating)!
The future is bright and you have amazing days ahead of you! Congrats, Grad!
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
- Your education is dress rehearsal for your life.
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all!
- This is only the ending of the first chapter of a grand adventure.
- Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.
- Let’s hope this B.S. pays off.
- You now have all of the qualifications.
- The future is bright.
- Grads, you give us hope.
- Graduation is not the end. It’s the beginning.
- Go forth and set the world on fire.
- Dreams come true when we have the courage to pursue them.