19 Letter Board Quotes About Having a BabyQuote Ideas
Having a baby is special and magical… and also exhausting. If you’re a parent, an aunt, uncle, or grandparent, or have ever played the role of care-giver to a baby, you know that babies are worth the sleepless night because they stretch our hearts and bring joy to our lives.
From the first time you see their face and smell their newborn smell, to their first foods, their first steps, and their first words, the baby years are full of joy. Little ones are always growing and learning and, as an adult, it’s fun just to be along for the ride. When it comes to babies, everything keeps changing from day to day and time flies by. The days can seem long but the years are oh so short. So embrace the time while they’re still considered a baby. It won’t last long!
To celebrate the fleeting baby stage of life, here are some letter board quotes to use in your nursery, bump pictures, or anywhere else in your home decor!
- Having a baby is to decide to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.
- A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
- Something tells me I’m going to love him/her forever.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” -- Don Herold
- “Every child begins the world again.” -- Henry David Thoreau
- You are our greatest adventure.
- Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
- I’m running out of womb.
- The waddle is strong. The bladder is not.
- You never know how many people you hate until you name a baby.
- You are so loved, little one.
- Happiness is on the way.
- In love with a human that I haven’t met.
- I’m growing a human. What did you do today?
- May your coffee be strong and your baby’s naps long.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
- “Are they twins?” No, it was buy one, get one free…
We love this Childhood History Journal to record some of the small moments that it might be easy to forget.
If you’ve never had a baby, there can be a learning curve! Check out this list of helpful parenting books to prepare for your little ones to arrive.
Looking for some calm colors to decorate your baby’s nursery or space? We love our Soft Magnetic Letters in Indy Green, Blue Yonder, and Lemon Zest to display our favorite letter board quotes!