HERE WE GO. A new year is upon us. It’s so close that we can taste the champagne, hear the noise makers, and feel the confetti getting stuck in our hair already. We’re feeling hopeful for the future and ready to celebrate it! Out with the old and in with the new, we say. We can’t wait to see what a fresh new year has in store for us.
We’re not big on making resolutions (we prefer to set intentions or create steps to achievable goals) but we’re making a special resolution this year. Even though we have high hopes for this next year we are resolving to not let ourselves get too attached to outcomes. We plan to head into the new year with open arms, open minds, and open hearts. We simply wish for people to be kind to one another and we resolve to show all of the love we can to those around us, whether friends or strangers, in the next twelve months.
No matter what the past year held, a new year is a fresh start. And we intend to create some beautiful art on our new slate. Or write 365 pages of a beautiful story. However you like to envision the new year, we hope that it brings you hope and excitement too.
What’s your resolution for the year? We’d love to see it, or one of our favorite new years quotes, on your letter board! Share with us on social media and don’t forget to tag us so we can cheer you on and help you ring in the new year!
- But first, champagne
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- 365 new days, 365 new chances.
- Bring on the bubbly!
- The best is yet to come.
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- "Thank u, next." — Me to 2020
- Here's to whatever comes next.
- Is it 2021 yet?
- Have a sparkling New Year!
- First rule of 2021: No one talks about 2020.
- New year. Who dis?
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written” – Melody Beattie
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice” – T.S Eliot
- 8pm is the new midnight!
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- “Thank God that’s over.” Said everyone about 2020.
- 2021 - the year of promise
- 2021 - Don’t do us like 2020 did.
- Vision is 2021
- I lived through 2020. Please don’t kiss me at midnight.
New for New Years 2022!
- The best is yet to come!
- New year, new me
- And so the adventure begins
- Trust the magic of new beginnings.
- I haven’t been this excited about a new year since last year.
- Here’s to pretending that everything will change when the year does!
- Less bitter, more glitter
- Here's to making pour decisions tonight!
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book.
- Here’s to a fresh start!
- Celebrate the endings. They come with new beginnings.
Looking for more New Year's related quotes and inspiration? Check out 10 Letter Board Quotes About New Year's Resolutions!
Featured Images: 17x21 Deluxe Magnetic Letter Board Slate in Green Chalkboard with Soft Magnetic Letters in Galaxy Gray / 17x21 Deluxe Magnetic Letter Board Slate in Navy Chalkboard with Soft Magnetic Letters in Paper White