Jingle bells are ringing, chestnuts are roasting, fires are crackling, and stockings are hanging… it must be Christmas time! We would be remiss not to treat all of you to a hearty list of some of our favorite lovable, funny, and downright joyful quotes that you can use on your letterboards this Christmas season. It’s our personal favorite way to decorate and celebrate!
As with Thanksgiving, we know the holidays are looking a little different this year. So try to think of spicing up your letterboard with one of these quotes as a special way to keep spirits bright and hearts full.
Be sure to tag us in your photos on social! We want to see what you chose (or come with on your own)! We hope all of you who celebrate have a wonderful and joyous holiday. Merry Christmas!
- May the simple joys of the season be yours
- Christmas puns just sleigh me
- Have you seen my Resting Grinch face?
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year
- Do you know your elfabet?
- Treat yo’elf
- Have a meowy Christmas.
- Feliz navi-dog!
- Who spiked the egg nog?
- Raise your holiday spirits!
- I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
- Peppermint all the things
- But first, Presents!
- Less Presents. More Presence.
- Believe in your elf.
- Merry elf-in Christmas
- The Christmas alphabet has noel.
- Sleigh what?!
- There's room for everyone on the nice list!
- SANTA! I know him!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Oh deer! Christmas is here!
- All the jingle ladies.
- Candy Cane Wishes, Mistletoe Kisses