A wise man once said, “pretend like your phone battery is at 10% but then the power still lasts for 8 days”. That is the spirit of Hanukkah!
We aren’t sure who that contemporary wise man was or if your children will ever read that in a history book, but we like the metaphor and we believe the festival of lights is a special holiday that should be celebrated to the fullest by all who observe it. I mean, who doesn’t love good ol’ potato pancakes and spinning dreidels into the wee hours of the night?
As you might expect, we’re here with ten Hanukkah-ready letterboard quotes to help you get started with the eight-day long celebration. Take a peek below, and we beg you to please leave your own favorite Hanukkah pun in the comments below. Happy Hanukkah!
- It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
- It's so much funukkah to celebrate Hanukkah!
- Happy Challa-days
- I love you a latke.
- Did someone say latkes?
- Dr. Dre-del
- Happy Llamakkah
- Colorful candles burning bright, each lit on eight very special nights.
New for 2021!
- A little bit of light dispels a lot of darkness.
- Shalom Y’all
- Happy Hanuk-can you not?
- A little more fun. A little more love. A little more light every night.
- May your holidays be as bright as a fully lit menorah.
- Hanukkah is a whole latke fun!
- Oy to the world!
- Eight crazy nights!