February is the month of L-O-V-E and we feel there’s nothing more worthy of celebration! Whether it’s the exciting new kind of love or the tried-and-true comfortable kind, self-love or friendship, we love to see it!
Follow your heart and celebrate your Valentine with letter board quotes about love:
- Be Mine, Valentine!
- All you need is love… but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I love you.
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- “I just want to be friends. Plus a little extra. Also, I love you.” - Dwight Shrute
- Now and forever, you and I.
- I’m single because I haven’t found someone who can handle all of my awesomeness.
- You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.
- Love is being stupid together.
- We fall in love by chance, we stay in love by choice.
- I am yours. No refunds.
- I love you more than coffee. But please don’t make me prove it.
- You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.
- You have my whole heart for my whole life.