Mothers - they make the world go ‘round. Literally! Mothers are the foundation of every human’s existence. They grow, birth, and nourish the children of our world, and in many cases, while simultaneously working a job, raising other children, running a business, keeping a household, or being thrown any other variety of life’s inevitabilities their way. They are real-life superheroes. We all know them. We all have them. And this post is just for them!
Keep scrolling to check out some of our favorite quotes about motherhood - the ups, the downs, and the downright punny (because it is us, after all). Thank you to all the hard working mothers out there. It’s the toughest job on the planet!
- The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.
- Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
- You can be a mess and still be a good mom. We are allowed to be both.
- My kid is turning out to be exactly like me. Well played, Karma. Well. played.
- I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.
- What an honor it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything.
- Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.
- Strong as a mother
- My nickname is mom. My full name is mom, mama, mommieeee.
- Ain’t no hood like motherhood