It’s that time of the year where we begin to think about gift ideas for our family and friends. Getting gifts is fun, but shopping for others is even better. There’s nothing more satisfying than finding the perfect gift for someone who means a lot to us. We love to get gifts for those we love, wrap them in beautiful paper, and see the joy on their faces when they tear them open.
And while bringing joy to others is the best part of gift giving, who doesn’t also love the hustle and bustle of shopping during the holidays?? The decorated shops, the online sales, and the feeling of excitement in the air. We almost don’t even mind waiting in lines because the atmosphere is so festive while we do it!
We’ve compiled a list of quotes about shopping (plus some additional quotes about a specific kind of shopping… Black Friday shopping!) for those who appreciate the activity as much as we do. Keep scrolling to check them all out.
Funny Quotes About Shopping
- Shop til you drop… then crawl
- I could give up shopping, but I’m not a quitter.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, buy it.
- I wish retail therapy was covered by insurance.
- Nothing haunts you like the things you don’t buy.
- “Shopping is my cardio” - Carrie Bradshaw
- “I have enough clothes.” - No one ever
- If shopping doesn’t make you happy, you’re in the wrong shop.
- I’ve been shopping all my life and I still have nothing to wear.
- Treat yo’ self
- Let us have a moment of silence… for all the things we added to cart but never bought.
- Things I love to hear: 1. I love you 2. It’s on sale
- Exercise? Oh, I thought you said accessorize.
- Work hard so you can shop harder.
- Shopping is an art. I’m an artist.
- Life is short. Buy the shoes.
- Just let me shop and no one gets hurt.
Bonus: Black Friday Quote Ideas
- May your lines be short and your wallets full.
- Black Friday: the only day of the year that is 36 hours long
- Black Friday: the day that you push and shove to buy things for those you love!
- I hope your Black Friday injuries aren’t so severe that you can’t click a mouse on Cyber Monday.
- Black Friday: the day people trample each other for sales one day after giving thanks for what they already have.
- Save enough money to pay your electricity bill or next Friday will be Black Friday too.
- Black Friday is for amateurs. Professionals shop all the time.
- If you love it, buy it. Otherwise someone else will.
- “I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online” -Kumail Nanjiani
- The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for… except on Black Friday.