20 Letter Board Quote Ideas to Cheer Someone OnQuote Ideas
There are times where we could all use a little encouragement. Whether you’re going through something difficult, starting a new adventure, or just need a boost of confidence, it helps to know that someone is cheering you on. You never know when being in someone’s corner and rooting for them is the difference between them giving up or being able to overcome difficulties. Sometimes knowing someone else believes in us gives us more confidence in our own abilities.
Words made a difference, so noticing that someone is having a hard time or acknowledging the hard work they put into something might change someone’s life. You never know! There are so many ways to encourage others, from giving a smile to being a good listener to praising effort.
We love to look for opportunities to cheer for those around us and bring a bit more positivity into the world. With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of letter board quotes that are perfect for cheering someone on. Display them around your house to remind yourself of all you’re capable of or share them with a friend who could use some encouragement!
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- You do not find a happy life. You make it.
- You are enough just as you are.
- You are stronger than you think you are.
- Hey, you matter!
- Believe you can and you're halfway there.
- Tough times never last but tough people do.
- You can totally do this.
- Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
- Be the hero of your own story.
- The impossible is possible.
- I know it has been tough, but I’m cheering for you.
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’M POSSIBLE.” - Audrey Hepburn
- You can do anything you put your mind to.
- You are amazing. Strong. Beautiful. Talented. Not alone.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
- Keep going!
- You got this!
- You are going to do great things.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
If you’re looking for more ways to encourage a friend, we think these thoughtful cards with encouraging messages are so cute!
Do you know someone who deserves a medal for their badass achievements? This badass medal is a fun way to show that you see their hard work and are proud of them!
Sometimes we have to be our own encouragement! We love these empowerment pocket tokens for those times that we have to remind ourselves how much we’re capable of doing.
Looking for a peaceful, yet uplifting, way to display your encouraging quotes? We love our Whiteboard Magnetic Letterboard Slate paired with Living Coral Soft Magnet Letters.