The pandemic may have ruined a lot of plans in 2020, but there’s one thing it can never take away from us - being grateful and gorging ourselves on turkey.
Each year, Thanksgiving takes on different meanings for different families across America, but if we all have one thing in common it’s that it causes us to pause and reflect on the blessings and goodness that has come into our lives. This year especially is deserving of some reflection and seeking out of those silver linings.
To help get your brain juices flowing and your letterboards prepped for your holiday of thankfulness, we’ve gathered some of our favorite quotes to celebrate this season of gratitude and delicious food. Keep reading to check ‘em out. And have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Eat, drink, and cranberry
- I’m most thankful for my big pants
- Get your Big Pants ready!
- Don’t let the turkeys get you down
- High Time for Pie Time!
- Count your blessings
- Thankful today and every day
- There is always something to be thankful for
- More potatoes, please
- Who’s ready for seconds?
- Wine is a side dish, right?
- 50 shades of gravy
- The turkey was plucking amazing!
- All about the baste
- Buckle up for a great Thanksgiving, pilgrim
- Count your blessings, not your carbs
- Let the gourd times roll.
- Activate: Feast Mode.
- Gobble 'til you wobble.
- Wham, yam, thank you ma'am.
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
- I pecan't even.
- Baste. Thanksgiving. Ever.
- Piece out.
- Thank Fullllllll