26 Fall Quotes To Spice Up Your Letter BoardQuote Ideas
The change from Summer to Fall truly is one of our favorite times of the year. The leaves are changing, the mornings are colder, football season is starting, and the pumpkin spice is so strong that you can smell it everywhere you go (and that’s fine with us!).
The beginning of Fall feels like a time to relax after Summer activities, travel plans, and busy Summer energy. It’s the perfect time to recommit to a schedule as school starts again and life gets a little more predictable, for the time being.
We love to begin our Fall days with a cup of coffee on the porch. Each day, the temperature is a little cooler and a few more leaves have fallen from the trees. Pretty soon, we’ll be wearing sweaters, coats, and boots and waiting for Spring to bring the sunshine back. But for now, we’re enjoying cozy evenings at home, the urge to start baking, and apple and pumpkin-flavored everything.
It’s hard to even narrow down our favorite Fall activities. There’s so much to do and the chilly mornings and warm afternoons make for the perfect weather to be out and about. We love visiting apple orchards and pumpkin patches, taking walks and hearing the crunch of leaves under our feet, drinking our weight in coffee and other hot beverages, and making plans for the approaching holidays. If you ask us, everything about Fall is the best.
In honor of this cozy season, we’ve gathered 26 of our favorite Fall quotes and puns, just for you! Display these on your letter board to welcome the changing of the season and bring Fall vibes to your home.
Take a peek below and happy snuggling!
- Spice, spice, baby.
- Trick or treat yo' self.
- Let us all live apple-y ever after.
- Orange you glad it's autumn?
- Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's maple leaves.
- If you don't like sappy puns, you better leaf right now.
- Give 'em pumpkin to talk about.
- Let's get lit.
- Go big or gourd home.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Sweater weather is better weather.
- Fall over the place.
- Pumpkin Spice up your Life
- Pumpkin’ ain’t easy
- You’re the apple of my eye.
- Be like a tree and leaf.
- Fall: The official sponsor of JOMO.
- You got me fallin’ for you.
- How many days of wearing nothing but PJ’s is too many?
- How much hot chocolate is too much? Asking for a friend.
- How much pumpkin Spice is too much? Asking for a friend.
- You had me at Pumpkin Spice
- Can I get my apples in cider form?
- Don’t stop be-leaf-ing
- I beleaf in you!
- Leaf me alone
Featured Banner Image: 15x15 Magnetic Letter Board Slate in Navy Chalkboard with Soft Magnetic Letters in Orange Cream. Hand drawn chalk design created with Rikagaku Art Chalk.
Featured Embedded Image: 17x21 Deluxe Magnetic Letter Board Slate in Black Chalkboard with Soft Magnetic Letters in Desert Poppy