Ghosts and ghouls and pumpkins, oh my!
Halloween is upon us and we’re excited for orange and black decorations, brewing up some cider, and creating silly and scary costumes! We love this spooky season for so many reasons… It means cooler temps, costume parties with friends, and having a good excuse to eat lots and lots of candy. There’s something so fun about a day where you pretend to be somewhere else, while getting to eat all of the treats!
Plus, we don’t know what it is about being a little spooked, but we don’t mind activities that send shivers up our spine. Sign us up for some scary movies and a visit to a haunted house because this is the time of year where we’re up for being a scaredy cat.
If you love Halloween as much as we do, we bet you’ve already carved your pumpkins, decorated your yard with spiderwebs and skeletons, and purchased your Halloween candy for all the neighborhood kids. You’ve probably been thinking about your costume since last Halloween, and maybe you’ve even planned your own party and invited all your friends. We love to see everyone getting into the spirit!
At The Type Set Co., we make magnetic letters with retro charm and modern style. Shop our collection of aesthetic alphabet magnets today and make your Halloween decor spooktacular!
To help you celebrate this season, we’ve rounded up 31 wickedly witty quotes about Halloween to add a little spookiness to your letter board. While you’re hanging up lights and making witches brew punch, don’t forget to choose a few of your favorites to add to your decor!
What’s your favorite thing about Halloween? Share with us over on Instagram! Bonus points if you tag us in a photo with your favorite quote on your letter board and with your costume! Happy Halloween!
- Trick or treat yo' self.
- Creep it real spooky.
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Just call me Mummy of the year.
- Too cute to spook.
- Trick or tequila.
- Witch, please.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Have you seen my resting witch face?
- The ghostess with the mostest.
- If you've got it, haunt it.
- Witch better have my candy!
- What’s up witches?
- I smell children
- Double, double, toil and trouble
- Something wicked this way comes
- It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus
- It's the most boo-tiful time of the year!
- Vampires and Werewolves and Ghouls, Oh My!
- Let's carve a face together
- Here for the Boos
- Oh, Hex Yes!
- Don't trick. Treat with kindness.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun
- Fright this way, folks!
- Boos for all!
- Beware of the little monsters who live here
- Broom parking only. Violators will be toad.
- Surely not every witch lives in Salem
- Let's have a spooky good time!