18 Camping Quotes For Nature LoversQuote Ideas
Pitch a tent, build a fire, and bring out the s’mores because we’re ready to go camping!
There is such something about connecting with nature that’s indescribable. We love hiking, swimming in a natural body of water, or even lounging in a hammock in our own yard. But nothing compares to sleeping out under the stars.
Taking a day, a weekend, or even longer to fully live outside is a pretty special experience and one that always makes us feel like we can breathe easier. Disconnecting from work, turning off our phones, and simply being in nature just feels necessary for our mental health every once in a while!
If you’ve never been camping, we highly recommend it. Find a friend who’s familiar with the great outdoors or simply dive in on your own - Just do your research and make safe decisions! You don’t have to go far to feel like you’re on vacation… Chances are your local area has some great places to camp!
And, if you’re a seasoned pro, share your knowledge with others around you so your friends and family can experience the world in a whole new way!
Whether you’re staying in a tent, a cabin, an RV, a yurt, or some other temporary shelter, crawling into your sleeping bag after a day spent in the sun, in the woods, in water, or by the fire has to be one of the most relaxing things you can do.
So, here’s to days spent with tangled hair, sore feet, sun-kissed skin, and fire-charred meals. We’re sharing some of our favorite camping quotes for your letter board below to remind you of better days, wherever you are!
- Life is best when you're camping.
- All I need is a campsite and good company.
- I don’t need therapy. I just need to go camping.
- At the end of the day, your feet should be messy, your hair dirty, and your eyes sparkling.
- A bad day camping is still better than a good day working.
- Home is where you pitch your tent.
- The wild calls to all who listen.
- Cold air. Dark night. Warm fire. Bright stars.
- You make me a happy camper.
- I am in-tent on camping.
- RV there yet?
- I can’t bear bad camping puns.
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out I just needed to go camping.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy a camper and that’s kind of the same thing.
- A tent is a five billion star hotel.
- Life is s’more fun when camping.
- Go play outside.
- Let's wander where the WiFi is weak.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, we think you’ll love our Woodland Collection of Soft Magnetic Letters for your letter board!