If you ask us, pizza is one of the best foods on the planet. Whoever thought to roll out dough, top it with tomato sauce, sprinkle cheese, and then add meat, vegetables, and other delicious toppings deserves a medal. Or at least some kind of culinary award. It’s bready and cheesy. What could be better?
Pizza lives up to the hype every time. Not sure what to make for dinner? Order a pizza. Hosting a party? Order a pizza. Traveling around Italy while wearing a cute dress, classy sunglasses, speaking your best Italian, and riding on the back of a moped? Order a pizza. It’s perfect in nearly every scenario.
Another great thing about pizza is it’s easy to make at home! Buy a premade crust and top it with your favorite toppings. Or put on your chef hat and make your own crust. Either way, it doesn’t take much time and the end result is delicious.
At The Type Set Co., we make magnetic letters with retro charm and modern style. Spice up your kitchen with our collection of aesthetic alphabet magnets today!
Pizza can be inexpensive from a chain or served at a high-end restaurant and it still tastes good. We always like to support local and find the independent pizza places wherever we are.
Basically, we can sing the praises of pizza all day. If you love pizza as much as we do, enjoy these 20 quotes for your letter board that are perfect to display in your kitchen, dining room, or anywhere you like to be reminded of pizza!
- Work hard, be nice, eat pizza.
- Slice, slice, baby.
- Whatever the question, pizza is the answer.
- But first, pizza.
- A pizza’s worth a thousand words.
- All I need is wifi and pizza.
- Viva la pizza!
- Ain’t no party like a pizza party.
- In crust we trust.
- Life happens, pizza helps.
- Worry less and eat more pizza.
- At least my pizza loves me.
- Make pizza, not war.
- Happiness is a slice of pizza in each hand.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy pizza, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Yesterday I wanted pizza. Today I’m eating pizza. Follow you dreams!
- You wanna pizza me?
- Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.
- Exercise? I thought you said ‘extra slice.’
- Salad tastes pretty good once you add some pizza and get rid of the salad.