We think it’s fair to say that emotions are part of who we are. No one exists without feeling emotions. Sometimes LOTS of emotions.
There are the emotions that are generally considered “positive,” such as happiness, joy, interest, and surprise. And then there are the emotions that some might call “negative,” such as anger, sadness, annoyance, and fear. Personally, we think all emotions are good emotions. Each one has a time and place and each one helps us to express something important!
Occasionally, we even feel like we just want to wallow in our emotions. Maybe it’s watching a sad movie just so we can have a good cry. Maybe it’s listening to emotional, nostalgic songs and writing in a journal. Sometimes we just need to let the emotions out, you know?
Share all your emotions with our 12-piece Magnetic Emoji set.
While no emotions are bad emotions, some emotions can indicate to us that we need a change! Feelings like sadness, anger, or annoyance (especially when we feel them consistently in a situation or setting) can be a sign that it might be time to move on. Or at least find a way to modify our mindset about the situation.
All in all, our favorite emotion is one we call “laughing so hard with good friends that tears run down our cheeks and we can’t breathe.” Everyone needs a good laugh-until-you-cry conversation once in a while! It’s therapeutic for our souls!
Since we know you’re as full of emotions as we are, here are 18 quotes for your letter board to get you in your feels.
- Emotions are the language of the soul.
- To awaken human emotion is the highest level of art.
- Always be true to your feelings.
- True happiness is finding the perfect emoji
- Don’t apologize for feeling something or a lot.
- Is ‘ugh’ an emotion? Because I feel it all the time.
- Sorry but I’m not tall enough to ride your emotional roller coaster.
- I get so emotional when you’re not around. That emotion is happiness.
- I’m eating my feelings and they taste delicious.
- Don’t make permanent decisions based on your temporary emotions.
- I wish I was full of tacos instead of full of emotions.
- When you get angry, take a breath and count to 10. Throw a punch at 8. No one expects that.
- Whenever I’m sad, I go to my happy place… the fridge.
- I have a lot of excitement in my life. I used to call it stress, but I feel much better now that I call it excitement.
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” -Abraham Lincoln
- Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
- Don’t worry. Be happy.
- Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.
- I try not to laugh at my own jokes but I’m just so hilarious.
If you’re looking for more letter board quotes about happy and inspirational emotions, check out our blog posts 18 Letter Board Quotes That Inspire Positivity and 11 Letterboard Quote Ideas that Uplift & Inspire!