‘Tis the season for fuzzy socks, crochet blankets, and a legit excuse to make hot cocoa every single night. It’s wintertime!
To help ring in the coziest season of the year, we’ve included 24 quotes that you can use on your letter board below. Unless you’re new here, or you’ve been living under a rock, we are huge suckers for puns. And these wintertime quotes include a plethora of puns suitable for your word-nerding needs.
So enjoy, tag us your letter board pics on social, and tell us your favorite thing about wintertime in the comments below!
- Hibernation mode: On.
- 'Tis the season to be freezin'
- Cold hands, warm heart, can't lose.
- The snuggle is real.
- There's snow-place like home.
- Walking in a winter pun-derland.
- Up to snow good.
- It's a winterful life
- It's hot chocolate weather
- How much hot chocolate is too much? Asking for a friend.
- The cold never bothered me anyway.
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- We go together like winter and a sweater.
- Best in snow.
- Eat, drink, and be cozy.
- Say "freeze!"
- The snow must go on.
- Freeze the day
- Hail yes!
- Flake it till you make it
- Sugar and ice and everything nice
- Don’t flurry, be happy.
- Easier sled than done
- Sleigh all day