20 Vacation Quotes for Your Next GetawayQuote Ideas
It’s all well and good to say “build a life that you don’t need to take a vacation from”... but we like vacations!
No matter how much we love what we do, where we live, and who we live with, we’ll always want to take a time out from daily life to experience something new. Whether it’s visiting a tropical island, a national park, or a European city, count us in! We’re all for taking time once or twice a year to check out from reality and check in to adventure. And there are so many places in the world to see and explore that we’ll never be able to check off everywhere on our bucket list!
If you ask us, everyone could use a break from the stress that comes from being an adult (or even being a kid!). When you’re on vacation, you don’t have to think about bills, chores, work, pets, schedules, or really any responsibilities. You can take it one day at a time, lay in the sun, and choose a new adventure each day! Your mind feels clearer and you feel like you can breathe easier. In fact, it’s actually proven that taking vacations improves both your mental and physical health. It’s nice of scientists to confirm it, but we could have told you that just based on the feeling we get from being on vacation!
If you’re planning a vacation or just longing for one, here are 20 quotes for your letter board to get you through to your next getaway!
- Vacation calories don’t count.
- I need a six month vacation twice a year.
- Buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- Laughter is an instant vacation.
- Don’t worry. Beach happy.
- Some of your best ideas come when you’re on vacation.
- Vacation mode activated.
- Say yes to adventure.
- The tan fades but the memories last forever.
- Fill your life with experiences, not things.
- When all else fails, take a vacation.
- In the end, we only regret the vacations we didn’t take.
- Work. Save. Travel. Repeat.
- Take those vacation days!
- I’ve got 99 problems, but I’m on vacation so I’m ignoring all of them.
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out, I just need a vacation.
- Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
- Physically, I’m here. Mentally, I’m in a pool in Bali ordering my third mojito.
- The best part of going on vacation is coming home again.
If you’re dreaming of a desert vacation, try Soft Magnetic Letters in Desert Poppy! If beach views are more your thing, you might love Tropical Teal. If you’re up for going anywhere and seeing anything, Blue Yonder might be the color for your letter board!