12 Birthday Quotes to Celebrate Loved OnesQuote Ideas
Since we like to find reasons to celebrate every day, you can bet we love that every person has their own individual holiday: their birthday!
We like to go all out on celebrating birthdays. Whether it’s our own, our family members’, our friends’, our dog’s, we think it’s pretty darn special that the people we love were born! Bring on the presents, cake, candles, and embarrassing, off-key singing! We’re here for all of it!
In fact, some of our best memories are from classic childhood birthday parties. We’ve celebrated in all the most festive ways, from roller rink skating to bouncy houses to theme parks. As we’ve gotten older, the celebrations have gotten a little quieter, but the important thing is that we’re always surrounded by the friends and family that mean the most to us… and there’s cake!
While birthdays are special and so are the loved ones being celebrated, sometimes using the same phrase year after year gets old and saying “happy birthday” doesn’t feel that special. So we’ve put together some unique ways to say “happy birthday”! Put one of these wishes on your letterboard and display it at your next party to set the tone for a memorable celebration!
- Let us eat cake!
- You’re worth celebrating!
- So glad you were born!
- Watching you grow up is such a treat.
- Life is a journey of adventure and excitement! Happy birthday!
- Another year older, another year happier.
- May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
- Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder!
- At least you’re not as old as you’ll be next year!
- Blow out the candles and make a wish!
- Wishing you a remarkable year to come!
- May your day be as special as you are.
Check out our Soft Magnet Letters, and especially our Rainbow Collection, for some bright birthday design inspiration!
One of the things that makes a birthday feel the most festive is the decor. In addition to decorating with a letter board, we love these rainbow birthday candles to brighten up the day! Or how about a custom felt banner to help your birthday boy or birthday girl feel special on the day that’s just about them!
If you’re sending birthday wishes from afar, these punny birthday cards are just our style.
For even more ways to say happy birthday, check out our blog post 14 Ways to Wish Someone Happy Birthday With Letter Boards.