Welcome to June, everyone! Even though Spring will soon be long gone, there is still so much to look forward to this month.
For starters, it means the summer season is officially here. The days grow longer and hotter, which means the cocktails get colder, cool showers sound a lot better, and the walks we take our dogs on grow a lot shorter.
June also means the arrival of a whole plethora of new and fun holidays to celebrate, and if you’ve been following us for any amount of time, you know we are suckers for obscure holidays.
So keep scrolling to feast your eyes on some of our favorite upcoming June holidays, and show us how you celebrate them using your letterboard by tagging us on Instagram!
- June - Great Outdoors Month
- June 1 - Say Something Nice Day
- June 1 - Morgan Freeman’s Birthday
- June 4 - Hug Your Cat Day
- First Friday in June - National Doughnut Day
- First Sunday in June - National Frozen Yogurt Day
- June 7 - Prince’s Birthday
- June 8 - Best Friends Day
- June 10 - Iced Tea Day
- June 10 - Judy Garland’s Birthday
- Second Friday in June - National Marriage Day
- Second Saturday in June- National Rosé Day
- June 14 - Flag Day
- June 14 - Bourbon Day
- June 14 - Monkey Around Day
- June 17 - Eat Your Veggies Day
- June 18 - International Picnic Day
- June 19 - Juneteenth
- Third Sunday in June - Father’s Day
- Friday Following Father's Day - Take Your Dog to Work Day
- June 23 - Pink Day
- June 23 - Typewriter Day
- June 27 - Helen Keller Day (Birthday)
- June 29 - Camera Day