Ah, June. A few months ago, you felt light-years away. But then COVID happened and the months turned into one long never-ending day and well, here you are.
The arrival of June means a few things. For starters, it means summer is officially here. The days grow longer and hotter, which means the cocktails get colder and the walks we take our dogs on grow a lot shorter.
June also means the arrival of a whole plethora of new and fun holidays to celebrate, and if you’ve been following us for any amount of time, you know we are suckers for obscure holidays.
So keep scrolling to feast your eyes on some of our favorite upcoming June holidays, and show us how you celebrate them using your letterboard by tagging us on Instagram!
- June 1 - Say Something Nice Day
- June 1 - Morgan Freeman’s Birthday
- June 4 - Hug Your Cat Day
- June 5 - National Doughnut Day
- June 7 - National Frozen Yogurt Day
- June 7 - Prince’s Birthday
- June 8 - Best Friends Day
- June 10 - Iced Tea Day
- June 10 - Judy Garland’s Birthday
- June 13- National Rosé Day
- June 14 - Bourbon Day
- June 14 - Monkey Around Day
- June 17 - Eat Your Veggies Day
- June 18 - International Picnic Day
- June 19 - Take your dog to work day
- June 19 - Juneteenth
- June 20 - First Day of Summer
- June 21 - Father’s Day
- June 23 - Pink Day
- June 23 - Typewriter Day
- June 27 - Helen Keller Day (Birthday)
- June 29 - Camera Day